Sometimes a game doesn’t fit into my screen. How can I see the entire game without scrolling?You may need to adjust your computer monitor settings. If your computer monitor is set at 800x600 pixels or less, you may not be able to see the entire screen.
- On Windows computers, right click on your desktop and select Properties. Then select Display Properties. Set your monitor to be a minimum of 1024x768.
- On Apple computers, visit Display Properties and set the resolution for a minimum of 1024x768.
The game I want to play seems to load, but nothing happens. How can I start the game?You may need to update the Flash player software that powers our free online games. The player is free and it only takes a minute or two to download. To update your free Flash player software, please visit Adobe's website here:
For best results, you may need to quit and reopen your browser or restart your computer after installation.
What do I do if I am still having trouble accessing a game?If you have already updated your free Flash player software and have restarted your computer, it is most likely that the game problems you’re experiencing are caused by an issue with your current Flash player.
If you are having trouble, the first step is to uninstall and re-install a clean copy of the Adobe Flash Player.
I got a new high score in a game, but it did not appear on the leaderboard.If you are logged in and you do not see your score update immediately, please wait a few minutes and check back later. You may also want to try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, then log in again. To uninstall Flash:
- Navigate to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html
- Click on the correct uninstaller for your computer
- Save it to your desktop
- Double click the uninstaller on the desktop and follow the instructions
- When it is complete, reboot your computer
- Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
- Click Download Flash Player and follow the instructions
- Navigate back to Games and select a game
What are Points?Points are awarded based on your score while playing a game. Points are not monetary values. Points can also be used towards winning badges.
What are Current and Lifetime points?Current Points show the number of points you’ve earned during a particular game-play session.
Lifetime Points show the total number of points you’ve earned since registering on the games arena.
Where can I find my points?Points can be viewed directly from your profile page. You can only gain and view your points by being logged-in to your account. If you have a high score, your points will also be reflected in the leaderboard.
How do I gain more points?The more you play, the more you get! Continue to play games and gain high scores – the points will follow!
What are badges?Badges are special emblems indicating a special skill or accomplishment awarded to you for various activities on the games arena. You can find a full list of all available badges on your profile page.
How do I earn badges?Badges are awarded for:
- Playing games and earning a certain amount of points;
- Getting a high score on the leaderboard for a certain period of time;
- Sharing scores on Facebook;
- Rating the games;
- Visiting arena on the regular basis;
Who can see my points? Who can see my badges?Anyone can see your points and badges on your profile page by clicking your name/username in the leaderboard. If you send your profile link to another user, they can access this information from there as well.
Still not working?To report a bug, you can submit a form. A detailed message will help us understand and fix the problem you are reporting. Please include the name of the game and describe what you see when you experience the problem. You can also upload a screenshot to help us identify the problem faster. For instructions, check this site: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-of-the-Entire-Screen
Please fill out the form below to contact us